I have been tagged by Vickie E to list 6 or 7 random things about me! Here goes..............
1. I got my first sewing machine, a Ward's Signature, in 1967. My mother is a very good seamstress, but instead of teaching me, she would just take my mistake and fix it. So I taught myself to sew and love it!
2. I bought my second sewing machine in 1975, a Bernina 830. That was like sewing on a Cadillac instead of a Volkswagen!
3. I have lived in IN, MI, CO, FL, IA, MN, OH and TN.
4. We have moved about 25 times in 42 1/2 yrs of marriage. I have lost count.
5. I have a sewing studio and storage space that I love. I am blessed!
6. I am a middle child, an older brother and a younger sister.
7. Quilting and my other hobbies are my therapy!
Off to eat a late supper.
Spent Some Time in Utah - I spent 4 days in Utah near the end of June. It was a Riley Blake / Lori Holt retreat for shop owners at the Quilter's Lodge in Draper. I am always lo...
4 days ago