My Blog List

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bad, bad blogger............

I am such a bad blogger............I just need to learn more about how to post pics, etc. Anyway, I was at a quilting retreat for 4 days this past weekend and it was just a great time. We did some shopping at Loose Threads in Harriman TN. It is a great shop and the owners are friendly and helpful. One of our ladies on the retreat even purchased a Janome Platinum and is very happy with her purchase. Then we also helped the economy at Little Blessings quilt shop in Crossville TN. If you are ever close to these shops, be sure to stop in.
Two of the ladies were more productive than me, but I completed a windmill quilt top, minus the borders. It took me awhile because of the mistakes I made and had to fix. Also made 120 1/2 sq. triangles for another quilt. Nothing better than spending time with quilt friends and being productive.
Please go on over to www.midohioknitter.blogspot.com and sign up for her Moda scrapbag giveaway! She is one of the designers for the Moda Bakeshop and a good friend of mine. When you enter her giveaway, tell her I sent you.
OK, back to the grind at work! Happy quilting to all.
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun on the quilt retreat. I hope you had a happy birthday too. What better way to spend your BD but on a quilt retreat. I miss you friend. Hope you have a good week. Emily

    ReplyDelete